Contact Us Now: 1800 557 874
COMPANY PRODUCTS BRANDS NEWS / MEDIA ACCESSORIES FAQS CLEARANCE CONTACT
HISTORY
THE STORY OF
CERAMO
KEY MOMENTS IN OUR HISTORY

1964
Middle Swan Trading Pty Ltd.incorporated operating out of Middle Swan Premises on Great Northern Highway.

1964
First tiles imported into Australia from Ceramiche Marazzi

1967
Apply to join Australian Tile Council – WA Division

1969
New premises built at Francis Street Northbridge. Open new showroom and warehouse facility

1975
"Diploma di Medaglia Dóro" (Gold Medal) awarded by the Milan Chamber of Commerce.

1979
Bulk Warehouse premises at John Street Bayswater constructed.

1989
25th Anniversary Year

1991
Showroom moves to Bayswater with Bulk Warehouse.

1992
John Tavelli joins his Father Nem Tavelli in the day to day running of the business

1998
Celebrates 25years Membership with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia

1995
Passing of founding Director Nelly Tavelli

2000
Passing of founding Director Nem Tavelli

2001
Aquire assets of Mediterrean Ceramics and move showroom into Osborne Park Premises. Create new merged brand MST-Mediterranean Ceramics.

2010
Commence renovation of Osborne Park premises

2011
Renovation of premises complete and rebranding to Ceramo trading name.

2014
50th Anniversary year. Present

Serving the tile industry
for more than 50 Years
Remodeling and Home Design